Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lately

a few days suda brlalu,.
since chichi n arwah t0k wan meninggal,.
semua mkin tenang sekarang

my friend once said that when the animal died, they go to heaven
is it?
and im glad if its true ^-^

last nite was my m0m birthday,.
happy birthday mama,.!l0ve you s0 so s0 much!
(wlaupun i knw mma wont read this blog,.tp still nk wish gak,.biar ar,eni blog dktechic lah!)
suda 60 ta0n da my m0m this year.
suda tua tp maintain muda
ngeh2 ^-^



tringat lak psl choc yg mr.mini0n kc ms dtg cni,.
hihi
de lg l0h,.
mam ckit2,.dem0k wehh!
talking about aritu,.
mmg besh,.dpt tgk rapunzel n harry potter
dye xlyn sgt cter2 cmnie,.yet c0z of dktechic,.dye lynkn je
hik2,.pksa rela i w0uld say,.hihi
thanks,.
u're t0o nice 2 me,.
c pari2 really appreciate it lah!
n thanks 4 d perfume you gave me

cant believe it that u did kje gler ngn dtg cni
da la xprnh dtg cni kaann,.
men redah je pkcik neh
eish2~

hm,.anyway..
thanks,.c0z make me smile.
after a while i d0nt smile selebar2 eni.

cik haty: mr.mcd0nald mna....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...